What does the following mean: Heterogeneous nodular of the thyroid gland with increased vascularity. As well as low T4 and TSH levels?

Plan. You have to discuss all this result with doctor, who knows your history, symptoms and all medical problems. Most likely you need the treatment for thyroid dysfunction, what depend heavily on numbers in blood work. .
"NON TOXIC. multinodular goiter..is the probable Diagnosis and THYROID REPLACEMENT therapy may be indicated! I would recommend a consultation witha Board Certified ENDOCRINOLOGIST... Ask your PCP about this possibility! Hope this helps Dr Z.