After taking propranolol, my heart rate was 110 bpm. Is that normal? Felt slight dizziness. Thank you.

Not normal. Propanol is a beta blocker and it usually reduces your heart rate. It shouldn't increase your heart rate at all unless you have developed an abnormal reaction to it. Please go to your nearest emergency department as you may be at risk of developing an arrhythmia .
BB slow heart? When and how much and what for are you taking BB? What were you doing when heart 110? Happy to do 2nd opinion.