Is recurrent sore throat and phlegm from the throat, swollen lymph nodes in neck a sign of HIV? Although I tested -ve after 4, 5, 6, 7 months w/4th gen

Negative test-No HIV. I would trust these tests - they are saying all the same thing LONG after some 'possible' exposure. There must be another cause for your symptoms - and hopefully your doc can get to the bottom of it. Sometimes it's recurrent viral infections. (esp. if you SMOKE or are exposed to 2nd hand smoke). Other times, it's lack of rest and the body just can't heal itself if you're driving yourself too hard.