I am experiencing sadness. The following also describe me: Feeling depressed and Feeling anxious. What should I do?

DEPRESSION. Get an evaluation from a psychiatrist to help identify what depression means to you and whatever else may be bothering you. Consider recommendations for medication if any are given. Get a referral for a reputable psychotherapist to speak with. Meds and therapy combined are most optimal; no just one or the other.
Depression. It is good to have a medical exam first to rule out any underlying illness. You could seek psychotherapy from a clinical psychologist for a program to reduce test-taking anxiety, including breathing exercises. There are also medications to help with this. With good psychotherapy it can be possible for certain people to overcome the need for medication for panic attacks.