I consider my self to be healthy, but I occasionally feel light headed, dizzy and feel like I'm going to faint. I wondered if it's low blood pressure or signs of diabetes. Should I schedule an appointment with my doctor? Light headed, fatigued, dizzine

Pathology

In brief: Good to see doctor

You should see a doctor for a checkup.
In the meantime increase you intake of water as you may not be fully hydrated. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Good to see doctor

You should see a doctor for a checkup.

Get to the bottom of this.
At some point you might actually faint and become injured.

Get to the bottom of this.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology