Can mixing Zoloft (sertraline) and pexeva be bad for u?

Pexeva and zoloft (sertraline) The drugs that you are mentioning are of the same category called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Although it is not usual to prescribe at the same time each practitioner uses clinical judgement to treat. Often such combinations can usually mean various things such as the patient is not responding, the wrong diagnosis is possible or the patient may be having another medical issue.
It can be bad for U. They are both selective serotonergic reuptake inhibiters (ssri's). Taking them to gether raises the risk of a side effect called "serotonergic syndrome" which can be quite serious and require hospitalization. Pexeva is paroxetine, a medication for depression and an ssri. There is no added benefit giving zoloft (sertraline) and Pexeva (paxil) at the same time, only increased side effect risks.
Risk. The use of 2 ssri can be risky. It is best to optimize the dose of 1 or the other. In my practice I go to 60 mg paroxetine or 150-200 mg zolft (sertraline). Doses above this or combining the 2 may lead to too much serotonin. I may switch from one ssri to another due to side effects or incomplete response, but if you have not responded to the above dose of either then it's time for a different type.