Hi can you tell me what to do I have basilar artery migraine hiatus hernia and fibromyalgia and i want to work in a kitchen is it safe x?

Dr. Atif Malik
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

I would always be careful in the kitchen, however, your conditions are not uncommon; you should be managed by a good pain management physician for the long term.

Dr. Atif Malik
Dr. Atif Malik
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Hiatal hernia

Small hiatal hernias are not serious problems and do not limit activities at all.
Large hernias can cause difficulty eating, chest pain, ulcers, and anemia, all of which could potentially lot activities. Having said that, most large hiatal hernias do not cause debilitating symptoms, but are at increased risk to get worse.

In brief: Hiatal hernia

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. William Gaya
Migraines and fibromyalgia under control should no limit you from working in a kitchen. Diet, sleep and exercise with stretching should help
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham