I am experiencing stomach cramps and painful bowel movements. The following also describe me: Constipation and Passing gas. What should I do?

Specifics please. In what position do you feel better/ worse? What is the quality of pain--sharp, stabbing, pressure, bloating, gassiness? Where in your abdomen (right, mid, left) do you experience discomfort? Duration pain lasts? Is pain deep or superficial? Have you seen blood with stool or change in bowels? Any chance of pregnancy (sexually active)? Any bladder/uti symptoms? Ur doc will need this info 2 help.