I am having a prolonged period. I am also experiencing some nausea and slight dizzy spells. I am also releasing some blood clots.

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

From what you described, you may be anemic from blood loss.
It would be prudent to see a doctor for an evaluation. In the mean time, you may take oral iron and multivitamin supplements. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Need to examine

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine