I have surgery scheduled for plantar fasciitis this Friday but would like a second opinion. I have tried​ everything my doctor had suggested.

Second opinion. That is a viable option. You wrote in to the health education portion of health Tap. We can not provide a second opinion. Heath Tap Concierge and Prime offer medical advice/ treatment. However, to allow for direct physical examination - consider seeing a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon in your area.
Why not a second. The time for a second opinion is before you consent to a fasciotomy. Although the results of surgery are designed to resolve your issues, on occasions, the results are of little value. and in fact can make things worse. It might be best for you to deal with your obvious reluctance and seek another opinion before you allow any procedure to be performed on you.