I am experiencing feeling depressed (quality: feelings of despair, feelings of worthlessness) . The following also describe me: Mood swings and Fe...Would also like to know if consulting with my doctor is a good idea and if I can schedule on my own ?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Yes, see ur doctor

That's a good idea, whether you can schedule your own appointment, that depends on your pediatrician and the health plan your are on, call the doctor's office or the doctor himself/ herself for clarification, if he/she already knows you.
Remember, doctors are there to help, your health information is confidential, all the best

In brief: Yes, see ur doctor

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Eric Weisman