Can a lower back pinched nerve be corrected with physical therapy.?

PT for LBP. It's not a cure for a pinched nerve, of course, but physical therapy may help your body function with it better. Always a good first step in the management of a pinched nerve, and for lower back pain in general.
Yes. While the back lumbar discs can herniate in different ways the nucleous pulposis inside the disc may leak out. Depending on how it breaks the nearby spinal nerves are irritated and cause great pain. Time, rest, physical therapy, NSAIDS, injections usually help. Surgery at last resort.