I've been having severe pain and popping in my wrist up into my thumb on right hand. The pain is constant and becomes worse when moving my thumb or wr?

STRONGLY. suggest you consult a HAND SPECIALIST since it may be that you have a ganglion cyst or other TENDON abnormality . Do it as soon as practicable since you NEED that THUMB for a good % function of your hand (grasping/opposition) Hope this is helpful Dr Z.

Related Questions

41 male severe pain on right hand thumb lower joint. Pains more during movements. Usage of laptop high.

Common . Pain in the " lower" thumb joint is one of the most commonly affected joints by arthritis.There is treatment for this including medicines and injections.See your doctor. Read more...