I took 1 pill of Buspirone 5 mg and got a bad side effects. How long does it take to get out of my system? Also can I take Sudafed while I have Buspar in my system?

I would allow. 24 hours to have effects of Buspirone completely out (it's probably sooner but I would allow outer limit) If you are taking Buspar for ANXIETY I would NOT take Sudafed since Sudafed side effect=anxiety!! Hope this is helpful Dr Z.
It will take. Most of the drug will be excreted in your urine and stool within 24 hours. Yes you can take sudafed but not a good idea especially if any drug problems or Anxiety issues .
Buspar side effects . A single dose of 5 mg can begin elimination in 2-4 hours, but clinically, you may continue to experience the side effects for about 24 hrs. There is no significant change with age or gender. Sudafed and Buspar cannot be taken together. Both medications increase levels of serotonin in the body. This can cause rapid heart rate, increased blood pressure, shock, and can be life threatening. .