Hello sir ! I'm a student l have pain in my neck and in right shoulder my MRI shows the following findings ''DIFFUSE DISC BULGE AT CV4-CV5 AND C?

Dr. Craig Morton
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Posture

Without a history of trauma, neck and shoulder pain can be caused by poor posture, arthritic changes to the disc and/or joints in the neck, or an irritated nerve in the neck.

In brief: Posture

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Cervical disc bulge

See a neurosurgeon.
You need to be treated. All the best.

In brief: Cervical disc bulge

See a neurosurgeon.
You need to be treated. All the best.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Radiculopathy

From what you are saying, it could be a cervical radiculopathy.
Correlation of your MRI with an exam would likely confirm the diagnosis, other possibilities as well. Many treatment options, if it does not get better physical therapy with traction can sometimes be a good place to start.

In brief: Radiculopathy

Dr. Eric Weisman