My Dr has not recommended physical therapy for a cervical neck fracture that occurred in September, 2016. Does this make sense?

Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine

In brief: Ask why

Without knowing your full story, I would still think physical therapy would be helpful to restore range of motion, improve strength and posture and possibly reduce any residual pain you have.
Of course, a dialogue with your physician would be wise. Ask him/her why PT has not been a part of your treatment regimen yet. If I can help, then join my care team at www.healthtap.com/dr-clarkeholmes

In brief: Ask why

Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Potentially

The fracture could potentially be healed and the physician may be using therapy to treat the sequela and any remaining symptoms.
Don't hesitate to ask the doctor directly about this and if you are uncomfortable, consider a second opinion.

In brief: Potentially

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine