My mom is yawning and burping continuously for the past 5 mins.she feels a bit dizzy too.why is it happening.could you suggest a remedy.

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: She should be OK

I suspect that by now she is OK.
Burping can not be anything serious...just a collection of air in her stomach that is being expelled. If she has nausea or pain associated with these other symptoms, then you should have her checked by her PCP or go to an ER especially if she is sweating. Give us follow up today.

In brief: She should be OK

I suspect that by now she is OK.
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Emergency room

There is not enough detail here to know for sure, but anytime someone has the acute on the set of unusual symptoms, it is good to be evaluated promptly.
It may turn out to be nothing, but better safe than sorry. Do not delay. Good luck.

In brief: Emergency room