Only symptom is a sore throat had it for 9days now is worse in the morning and when I'm trying to sleep, no runny nose or anything else?

Sore throat. For significant sore throat with swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see physician & get a strep throat test/ culture. If you have Strep Throat, antibiotic therapy is imperative to prevent future complications. Consider Tylenol or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications. Saltwater gargles: Mix 1 tsp salt in 8 oz warm water – gargle several times a day. Can gargle with Aloe Vera juice twice a day.