Have a blood clot above left knee lots of pain and stiffness in both itching inside my right leg can you get another blood clot even though taking war?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Possibly

The ability of warfarin to prevent or treat a blood clot is partly based upon how well it is keeping your blood at a therapeutic level, which is usually checked with a blood test called prothrombin time.
Diet can also have a large impact on the ability of the warfarin to work. If you have any concern, I would be rechecked for a dvt. In some cases, clots can be surgically removed ( throne tony)

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman