Patient 89yr old on Dopermine and Tramadol for low blood pressure in hospital a good with COPD And adding a third thinner Coagulation forAfib ok?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Use HealthTap Prime

We won't be able to get to an answer on this complicated case in 400 characters.
In general, dopamine is used to temporarily increase blood pressure when it becomes too low. The pain medication Tramadol, to my understanding, lowers blood pressure (does not raise it) - that may be the cause of the low BP. I'm not sure why 3 anticoagulants are needed for Afib (usually 1 suffices). Use HealthTap Prim

In brief: Use HealthTap Prime

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Vikram Patel