If my chest pain, nape pain, stomach ache and bitter taste responded to Mefracid, does this mean that the cause of my chest pain is acid reflux?

Dr. George Nahhas
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Probably but not alw

Just pain is very misleading symptom and don't assume that it is nothing to worry about I have seen cases where the pain is typical for reflux and it turns out to be cardiac.
If you have risk factors for heart disease like high blood pressure smoking diabetes high cholesterol and you have family history of premature heart disease then you should see your doctor

In brief: Probably but not alw

Dr. George Nahhas
Dr. George Nahhas
Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla

In brief: Probably

This is most likely considering your age but it is important to get a good history and conduct a physical examination.
see a physician and continue with the medication for symptoms

In brief: Probably

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology