I did a hemoglobin electrophoresis test. The result negative and hemoglobin pattern are normal. What does this mean? I am not thalassemia carrirer?

Need more info. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, it would have helped to have the actual results, especially concentration of Hb A2. It would be prudent to discuss it with the doctor who ordered the tests. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.