How can I lose weight after delivery and now breast feeding?

Same as everyone. The "lose 3500 calories to drop a pound" idea now is overly simplistic. Disappointing reality is that when you begin to lose weight, your metabolism slows, hormonal &neurologic changes occur. The greater the progress you make the tougher it gets to lose more pounds--your body tries to defend its weight! You have to eat even fewer calories to maintain rate of loss. Ref: Washington Post, 7/29/2.
Eat for one not two. Creating & providing breast milk to a baby gives you an opportunity to loose if you can just maintain a diet that would be right for your desired weight.The 300-500 calories/d you provide baby could allow you to drop a pound every 2 weeks.You may need to meed with a clinical dietitian to discuss portion size & a target intake that would provide for you both.It is hard to do it without guidance.