Worried it's giving me bad anxiety when I workout and I can't feel that pounding heart beat? Just walking to my car short breath bad. Lump Throat feeling constant. + metha challeng airway disease pft. Heart/lung doc ct bronchosc echo stress tes fine

U need. counseling . See a psychiatrist soon, given that all the tests you ran ruled out organic cause for your troubling symptoms. If you don't have a direct access to a psychiatrist, consult your primary doctor, good luck .
Anxiety. If your doctor has advised you that your medical workup is normal, consider that anxiety might be causing these symptoms. If that is the case, consider working with a psychotherapist. Take care.