Have dull headache w flushed face & redness in face & neck are warm to touch all day had a cortisone shot yesterday in my knee I had shots b4 w no prb?

Cortisone side effec. These symptoms are not unexpected after getting large doses of cortisone. You might even suffer from insomnia as well. The effect is dose-dependent but should reduce with time. If you have pain, redness, or increased swelling on the injected knee or a fever , you need to contact the doctor immediately to make sure that it is not infected.