I have yeast infection and only my clit is hurting and burning what at home can I do to be more comfortable?? pads rub against my clit And hurts more

Yeast infection. Sometimes dabbing a small amount of petroleum jelly on that area can help. Are you using an anti-fungal? That is the real solution. Take care.
Vaginal thrush. See below re general advice (loose clothing perhaps consider bland moisturiser): https://patient.info/health/vaginal-thrush-yeast-infection For specific advice see a doctor licensed in your area and an assessment/examination may be needed to exclude other causes for clitoral pain as may not be yeast.