I am experiencing vaginal itching, vaginal irritation, genital itching and skin rash (quality: itchiness, bumpy). The following also describe me:...

Yeast infection? The main cause of symptoms like this is vaginal yeast infection. Best to see a doctor and follow her advice for treatment. Or you might try an over-the-counter treatment (look for a product with active incredient ending in "azole", e.g. miconazole, clotrimazole, etc. But for sure see a doctor if symptoms don't clear up in a few days.