Bouts with hemorrhoid, swollen groin, flu like symptoms, go to bed for 12-24 hrs. What is it?

Groin. There is no anatomic connection between hemorrhoids and the groin area. Swelling there can be from enlarged lymph nodes or an inguinal hernia. A physician or surgeon would have to examine you to determine whether there is true groin swelling and what causes it. A colorectal surgeon could do this as well as check to see if you have a thrombosed hemorrhoid which is quite painful.Apply warm soaks now.