My dad was diagnosed and died at age 80 with metastatic liver/lung cancer. Will I get it too?

Not likely. Cancer occurring in late life is not likely to have a strong genetic basis. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
NO. There may be some genetic association with some cancers (eg Breast, Colon) but modern day SCREENING has all but eliminated the possibility of dying from these diesases (they are "caught" PRIOR to metastasizing (spreading)! Hope this is helpful Dr Z.