My fasting labs just came back with a TSH of 4.83, T3 and T4 in range and a fasting insulin level of 2.0. My biggest "symptom" is brain fog. I've been?

Pathology

In brief: See below

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, your TSH is borderline elevated suggesting pending thyroid deficiency. It would be prudent to consult an endocrinologist. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: See below