Blocked nose, chronic sinus, loosing voice?

Xylitol. Xylitol is a natural sugar and breaks up biofilm in the body. That's where germs mulitply. It is found in a nasal spray called xlear (pronounced "clear") and in chewing gum called spry. Pleasant tasting too! Certainly see doctor first to rule out medical conditions. Peace and good health.
See an ENT. Unfortunately you can't be helped online otherwise, except the advice to see a specialist, the reasons for your symptoms are numerous, so good history and physical examination by an expert are needed. Meanwhile, saline nasal washes, voice rest, warm fluids, steam inhalation, etc would help but will not replace the expert input, good luck .