I am 28 & I was 62 kg 1 yr ago when I started working in car wash I lost 6 kg during my this one year of work I wonder how can I gain weight again.?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: What work? do u eat?
What kind of work are you doing-cashier (sedentary) or cleaning (active, physical)/ have you changed diet? If you are more active than before, but didn't increase intake to keep up with the calories spent-you'll lose weight.
Feeling otherwise well? Just to make sure nothing else is going on, overactive thyroid for example, see your doc.

In brief: What work? do u eat?
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
See your doc to make sure there is o serious problem
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management
In brief: Gaining weight
While most of us need to lose weight, gaining weight can be just as hard.
However it is possible to do it healthy and quickly. Eat often and eat lots of protein and carbohydrates.Eat healthy fats and eat late like peanuts, cashews, and olive oil. More weight training then cardio is recommended to gain muscles. Regular physical with your pcp is also important.

In brief: Gaining weight
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Eat and rest
Dedicate specific times to eat peacefully and give your body proper rest.
Sometimes its a matter of fast metabolism... Avoid stressful lifestile and you should gain back some strength.

In brief: Eat and rest
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine