Doctor on here diagnosed me with Cardioneurosis. With all the tests I've done. Ruled out heart doc / lung / gastro / ent. Lump feeling in throat and heart strength weak? But did a broncho and ent checked no tumor. So how do I treat? Driving me crazy

Consider CBT. A course of cognitive-behavioral therapy focused on restructuring your thinking about your overall health -- even if it turns out that there's something minor with the heart. If your exercise tolerance is reasonably normal and you passed the basic heart tests, your heart's okay. Consider also a lifestyle change -- hitting the gym hard, making friends with athletes -- could cure you.
Anxiety meds . Zoloft or meds like it .
Exercise. Exercise, while not easy, is a great antidote to many human ills of the mind or body. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.