I'm 31 yrs old, been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, can i still engage in intercourse?

Dr. Laura Anissian

I do not see a reason why you cannot.
I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Stay strong and keep your thoughts positive.

I do not see a reason why you cannot.
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Roger Duvivier

In brief: Can't see why not

If you (and your partner) are in the mood and your breast cancer does not cause you too much discomfort, there should not be any contraindication to your "engaging in intercourse" whether genito-sexual intercourse or any other intercourse/sexual activities that are enjoyable to you.

In brief: Can't see why not

Dr. Roger Duvivier
Dr. Roger Duvivier

In brief: Breast Cancer

I am so sorry to hear this.
However, I know of no contraindication to sexual activity as long as you are physically comfortable with it. Take care.

In brief: Breast Cancer

I am so sorry to hear this.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery