Taking 200 mg daily of prometrium as I a fully deficient in it but make plenty of estrogen am I at high risk for blood clot for taking it?

Other risks involved. Not only blood clot formation, you need to follow up closely with your doctor, not to exceed the recommended dosage/duration, which is about 10-12 days every month with close monitoring and careful not to interact with other medicines you are on. Most important though is to avoid the other risk factors as smoking, hypertension, being overweight, having abnormal lipid profile etc, best wishes .