I'm 24. Lump in breast that's tender to touch. Usually comes after menestrual cycle in breast with flat nipple. Red, sore and peeling around areola?

Lump mastitis. For your age any signs of infection you should see your GYn or F/d asap especially with lumpy breasts and if confirm infection it should be treated with antibiotics for a coarse and follow up mandatory as if unresponsive it can be serious to rule out remote possibility of inflammatory breast tumor although it is very rare but not impossible. Good luck and see your doctor now.