Over a year chronic pelvic now moved to the bottom of back und up spine injured spinae erector I think deadlifting I am a 52 year old man?

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Chronic pain

Sorry to hear that you have been suffering from pain for so long.
What you are describing is known to happen. When you have chronic pain in one joint/area, what happens is that other joints will try to compensate to lessen the pain with movement. This may end up stressing the other compensating joint, which will eventually starting as well. Recommend formal eval from a local physician. Feel better

In brief: Chronic pain