I was diagnosed with Pityriasis Rosea and it is SEVERELY ITCHY!!! Is that normal? How can I reduce itchiness and how long does this last?

Variable. Only about the people get itching. It can last a few weeks. If it is troublesome your doctor could prescribe a steroid ointment or you could use one of the over the counter ones. You may consult this site for info: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/pityriasis-rosea-topic-overview#2.
Pityriasis Rosea. This usually resolves by itself in 4-6 weeks. ver the counter steroids can help with the itching.