Is it possible to die from cardiac heart attack after full recovery from anorexia? I had anorexia for 6 years and now get sudden jabbing chest pains?

UNLIKELY. Chest pain can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as esophageal spasms, great vessel disease, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, infections), lung diseases, and muscle problems to name a few. It really depends on the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. sounds like you should see your doctor and sort this out.