Numbness in whole face, neck, genitalia region. Normal MRI of brain, cervical, and thoracic. Normal legs emg/ncv and normal LP. No idea what's going on! Not b12 deficient, was vitamin D deficient but not anymore. ?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Well, it sounds like

you have had a good evaluation already.
The most serious thing, a brain tumor, has apparently been excluded. I know it is VERY anxiety producing to not have a concrete explanation for your symptoms. Unfortunately, to your doctor's frustration as well as your own, this is sometimes the case. More often than not, in these situations, the symptoms resolve on their own...how long is another story:(

In brief: Well, it sounds like

you have had a good evaluation already.
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Eric Weisman