I am experiencing headache on right side of skull (quality: stinging or burning sensation, sensation of pressure?

New headaches. If these are new headaches, you should see your local doctor for evaluation. They will be able to understand better your history, and assess your physical state and any relevant past history to determine a diagnostic and treatment plan.