Feeling sleepy in the day?

Somnolence . Can have a variety of causes. Sleep apnoea among others might be important to exclude. Needs a consultation with a gp and/or consideration of tests.
Try Sleep hygiene. This is a simple concept. Make it the most optimal circumstance to get to sleep. Exercise regularly, morning may be best. Low sugar and caffeine intake and not later in the day. Earlier dinner and avoid stress if possible at night. When you are ready to go to bed read or watch TV but not in bed. Only get into bed when you are ready to sleep. There are other things like white noise machines.