I am experiencing nausea (severity: moderate), stomach cramps (quality: cramping in lower abdomen), back pain (severity: severe) (side: both), . ..

Could be anything... 18 year old female with nausea, lower abdominal cramps & severe back pain on both side. One does not say if Fever is present or not. Could be anything from Infection/Inflammation of the Kidneys/ Urinary system to Ovaries/ tubes & Reproductive system or even Digestive System including simple indigestion to appendicitis, if still present. Best to see M.D. for Dx/mgt.