As antibiotic kill bacteria and endotoxin is released when bacteria die, wont it worsen fever or cause mild sepsis?

Depends. Yes, it can but depends on which bacteria it is and which antibiotic it is. Are you on penicillin? Please let us know as some do.
No. Antibiotics kill bacteria by different mechanisms of action. Bacteriocidal and Bacteriostatic are two ways the drugs inhibit the invading bacteria. Usually if the correct drug is chosen for the infection the patients immune system and the antibiotic work together to overcome the infection and the patient gets better.