What is my bmi?

Body mass index. Body mass index is a calculated number using the following formula: (703 x weight in lbs.) divided by height in inches squared. Ideal bmi is between 18.5 and 25.0. Overweight is a bmi between 25.0-29.9, obese is a bmi of 30.0 or greater.
BMI calculator. To know what your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and bmi (body mass index) are, as well as to calculate your daily calorie needs go to http://www. Bmi-calculator. Net/bmr-calculator/ and plug in your gender, age, height, and weight where prompted. This information will be very helpful when beginning any weight loss program or trying to determine if you even need to lose weight in the first place!