Is sagging vaginal walls the same as a bladder prolapse?

Prolapse. The problem that causes urinary bladder prolapse is a weakness of the musculature of the pelvic floor usually caused by trauma from vaginal deliveries and in the worst case the bladder protrudes outside of the vagina. Technically the vaginal walls aren't the main problem in bladder prolapse. Urologists and gynecologists can better advise you.
Can be . The vagina is shaped like a tube. If the top of the vagina is sagging down there and that is the same as bladder prolapse or what we call a cystocele. If the bottom of the vagina is bulging up then that is what we call a rectocele.