Taking Yaz/Vestura for 2 weeks for perimenopause. Mood is better but makes me nauseous. In my 30s I took Triphasil-would this work for perimenopause?

Dose change needed. nausea is a common side effect of using a birth control pill that has too much estrogen. To help with your symptoms, it would be better to switch to a method with lower estrogen content, a triphasic as you asked about would be appropriate as long as you are healthy and do not have any history of migraines with aura. do not smoke while you are using this method.