I have 10cm dermoid cyst on left ovary, I have nausea vomitting cramping diarrhea&constipation lost 20lbs, should I get further testing on this cyst?

Need ovar.cystectomy. Most gynecologists would recommend that the purpose, risks/ benefits of and alternatives to a laparoscopic/laparotomy ovarian cystectomy be explained to you and that shared decision making and informed consent for surgery take place. The diagnosis of your suspected dermoid needs to be confirmed by having the cyst removed surgically (hopefully preserving the ovary) and sending it to a pathologist.