It possible to create something you don't have ? Been to every doc heart lung cancer stomach ent past 7 months feel lump sticky my throat , diffnt breathing patterns, can't feel pounding heart feeling w activity, confusion , weak pulse shallow Breath

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: YES

You have "found" the answer to your own problem..
people can CREATE something they don't have...IN THEIR MINDS ....NOT in their BODIES...Anxiety and Hypochondria are actually the disorders you have "created" and they are psychological disorders..as REAL as ANY somatic (body) disorder. Suggest strongly you see ONE MORE SPECIALIST a PSYCHOLOGIST or PSYCHIATRIST! Hope this helps you...I really [email protected]

In brief: YES

Dr. Yale Kanter
Agree if evaluation says clinically you are fine.
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info

It could be that everyone is "missing the forest for the trees).
I think you need to be examined by a family physician or an internist who will give you a through exam in all areas looking for the cause of your complaints. I have seen many people with these complaints being caused by "nerves", poor diet, smoking and several other things. You deserve a good looking over.

In brief: Need more info

This is good advice. You need a complete history, a good physcial exam, and basic labs including CBC, chem profile, urinalysis, and thyroid screen. I'd consider an anti-nuclear antibody and urine porphobilinogen. Even if you have a component of somatization, and perhaps a difficult life situation to address, we need to rule out organic disease as well. Read about globus pharyngeus.
Dr. Harold Fields

In brief: Anxiety

You sound as if you could have an anxiety type condition I would suggest you see your physician and talk to him about this

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology