Wbc 16 and esr 19 slightly high for 3 months igE 191 ldh normal viral infections with fever every month for 1 year should I be concerned about cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

Sed rate and CRP are in my opinion (as a lab specialist) worthless as screens for serious disease if the history and physical are basically normal.
Reference ranges are set so that a few percent of healthies fall outside on the high end. WBC 16,000 can result from a cold shower -- if you feel okay, all that really matters is whether the cells all look normal. IgE 191 IU/mL is normal.

In brief: Stop worrying

Dr. Henry Fung
Persistent elevation of WBC of 16 is abnormal. First step is to look at results on differentials, Hb, hct, plt and peripheral blood smear. If CBC only check x 1; will repeat.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine